Once I Join:
How do I send emails to members?
You must be in someone's support network to send them an email. To contact other members on Slim.com, please follow these steps:
1. Log into the site using your username and password.
2. Go to the profile of the member you wish to email.
3. Click the Send an Email link and fill out the form. You can also attach up to three photos to the email. When finished, you can either send the message or save it as a draft in your Message Center.
How do I get email from other members?
When you get mail, it will appear in your free Message Center. To open your Message Center:
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on the mailbox button on the top navigation bar.
3. This will open your InBox and show you any messages that you have received. (CC/Copied messages can be found in your Sent Messages folder)