I want to reduce fat on my thighs and hips.
Please suggest some good workouts please that can be done at home.
*you should eat low carb food and also exercise for 10 min everyday
*reduce calories, reduce sodium, and reduce fat!
*add at least one hour of walking to your day and you will notice a huge difference in two weeks
*drink 8 glasses of water a day
*don't consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, ice cream, candy etc) and nothing fried
*speed up your metabolism
- The best way to speed up your metabolism is through cardiovascular (using the heart) exercise.It is best to do cardio on an empty stomach.
- The second best way to speed up the metabolism is by increasing meal frequency. Instead of eating 2 - 3 meals per day, try eating 4 - 5 small meals per day, or 3 meals and 2 healthy snack meals.
* There are three possible reasons causes unwanted gains in weight and body fat
(1) Eat late at night
(2) Exceed your normal caloric intake
(3) Lack of exercise or physical activity.
If you have a lot of fat on your hips and thighs,you must be patient.Fat thighs do not disappear overnight.However, if you follow a sensible weight loss diet, all your fat will gradually disappear.
A sensible diet is a balanced eating-plan which is high in vegetables, fruit, and other complex carbohydrates, low in fat and moderate in protein.
Tone Your Body : Exercises to Slim Down Your Thighs & Hips
Here are a few of the most effective free weight based thin thighs exercises…
- Thigh Squats
- Dumbbell lunges
- Barbell Lunges
- Dumbbell Steupsp
- Leg Press
- Leg Extension
- Leg Curls
- Dead Lift
- Stiff Deadlift